Paige the business women -


So, we all know Paige for being a kickass women in the ring, for sure she can hold her own and more in that ring, but with recent injuries she's had to retire from in ring action, but that hasn't stopped her in the slightest.

Paige, taking a step in the way of the Bella's, indeed come up with what is called the Saraya Store, where she stocks her own clothing line, which is different, just like our very own glampire paige, not only that she added a make up line which sold out in pretty much minutes.


Her latest adventure in the business world is teaming up with hot topic, a whole new make up line, which I'm still yet to get my hands on, noone got me any of it for Christmas haha, it all looks fantastic and NOT at all tested on any animals and is also vegan, she really is doing it all!

Honestly, when it came to paige having to retire I was upset as she is one of the best having lived and breathed wrestling from a young age, still only being young it's great to see her doing so well in the world of business, I'm sure the Bella's give her some tips them being good friends and all.

I honestly have nothing bad to say about the girl, I'm glad she's being successful outside of wrestling, im glad we still get to be apart of her world via this make up/clothing line and I can't wait for more collections to come out.

I wish her nothing but the best and maybe one day we can see her back in the ring like we did Daniel, here's hoping, but for now we can just appreciate and support what she's doing in the present as that's what's most important.

Comments

Popular Posts