Bella Twins Hall Of Fame Rumours - opinions.



So, there has been a rumour flying around the internet, this blog piece is no where near any hate to the Bellas as I am a fan but this is my opinion on the whole thing.


Now no disrespect to the Bellas and I'm not saying they don't deserve it because they do, AT SOME POINT, just not yet and here's why I think that.


The Bella's have done alot for the ladies of WWE, they have done all the crap matches, they have done being the toilet break, they have been there for pretty much most of it so no, I'm not saying they should never be in the HOF, I'm saying it's to early for these ladies yet, in my opinion they still have a lot they can do in WWE, yes brie might have a kid and might be planning for another but they could have another run for the new women's tag team titles, there is something left for them yet at WWE before the get inducted in to the hall of fame, the twins have said to have retired yet and I feel like the HOF spot for the girls should be left until they retire all together from WWE.

Also I feel like their is other ladies that could be given that spot before the Bella's, they the Bella's have made a name for the female wrestling scenes of WWE with total Divas and Total Bella's which they are the stars off, it's got more people watching it from the E! Network show, they spot is deserved for the twins, just not yet and I think that's what people's problem is not the fact the Bella's will get a HOF spot the fact it's to soon, I could be wrong but in my honest opinion, they deserve a spot, not before the likes of some of the older women that built the path for the Bella's.


As of right now this is just a rumour, nothing has been confirmed of the HOF members of 2019 by WWE.

Apart from undertaker in that email that got sent by WWE by accienatally, sorry for the spoiliessss

Comments

Popular Posts